Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Library time...

Hey everybody.......right now I am sitting with Stephanie in the library....trying to do our presentation..lol well she is working on it(hopefully) while Im writing this post...:))))) xe xe xe what i wanted to ask you guys.....because it is our last week together...and then some of you will go backhome....and some of you will enter SAIT or different faculties in U of C, I would like you to do me a favour...:))) jejeje dont worry, i just want you to leave me ur contacts..:))) like hi5 profile....myspace...windows live space or ringo...tagged.....wherever u have...:))) cuz i m always in the internet...:) and it would be nice to have ur contacts,so that we can communicate at least once in a while...:)))
also , i would like to say that it was very fun to study with you....:) i learned so many new things from ur cultures....still dont know how to swear in chinese or spanish..yet, i believe that i will..one day....lol
what else.....jejeje.... tomorrow is our pot luck....:) and as I noticed everybody are going to bring junk food!!!!!!!jejeje it means that the only person that can cook is Wendy!!!!!!!!:) she is going to bring potato salad!!!!!!!yummi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Wendi! you gonna safe my life from sturvation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;))))))))
as for me, i m going to bring a cake....but i m not gonna cook it.. i will just go to Safeway..:) and buy one...:)jejeje sorry ,guys...:) sorry Ssiley....I know that you want me to bring some ABSOLUT..... but I prefer tequilla.....so.... do u know what i mean?jejejeje

4 comments:

Mr. Bannett said...

Yor writing makes me laugh,especially jejeje...Ha..ha..ha.Actually, what does it mean?Jejejejejejej.......

Sisley said...

Ohhh! C'man KAbiul!!! don't you know what does "jejeje" mean??? That's the way spanish laugh on the internet!! Instead of "hahaha" spanish people laugh "jejejeje or jajaja" You see???

And by the way Tahk, if you are not gonna bring Absolut,,, then bring TEQUILA! hahah

Mr. Bannett said...

Anyway, thanks a lot to the spanish specialist to give me the information about JeJeJeJeJe....
Actually, I am so dumb.I should no that.
Whatever...
Anyway,see ya ladies, tomorrow....

Takhmina said...

thanks for comments guys...see ya tomorrow