usually I spend this day with my family somewhere in a park, but today thy went to a irthday party, and Im staing at home....why?cuz I have to write my bibliography and attending lectures project...;( most of you have already finished it....as for me...I haven't even started doing them...:) as usual..this is my nature..jejejeI dunno why,but i wil never start writing my assignments a week earlier..even if I try hard, it woon't work!!!! For me it is easier to do something under time pessure..isn't it weird???? i mean, the only person that is doing the same is Sisley..:) as or the rest of the class...I can see them workingon their drafts 3-4 days before the dus day...dat' amazing! I wish i can be like that... i mean be so organized....but i dont think that i m gonna learn how to do it..:) dat' my nature..I dont like planing things..cuz everytime when i plan smth, evrything goes in a wrong way!! I hate it!!!!! I dont understand why it is happening with me...:( yet, when i make something spontaneous, i usually have a great success...:) dat' ridiculous...
5 comments:
it is hard to read because lots of letters are missing. I just finish my homework also. I believe everyone like you, even someone has a 9 years old kid.
what did Yubin mean???
lol
it seems u finished all now
i didnt touch my essay yet...
oh
just finished those 3 essays
god
hey! you wrote about me! but u know what? this time i started before, actually that was my propose and did it's worked so far... let's see what's my final mark!... C'man Ana give an A hahaha
well, i have a five year old kid at home as well...and because my mom works a lot, i am the only person who feeds him, walks him to his nanny, reads him story at night, etc...
Post a Comment