Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Friends.....








Have you ever wished upon a star?

And nothing seemed to happen?

Even though you wished real hard,

With all your heart,soul and passion..

Sometimes stars need a little help from someone close to you

So if we wish together

Then your wish is bound to come true

I wish for you today,my friend

peace wrapped up in angel wings to carry you through out your day

and inspiration for all your dreams

Serenity to surround you, hope to fill your world,

Comfort in the just knowing

Allah wants your wish fulfilled

rainbows that fill your heart

A beauty for your eyes to see

Confidence for when you doubt

and faith to help you believe

And all the good things in this life

that is arround us everyday

See the silver linings in the clouds?

That will wash your cares away

take the time to hear the music

and see the stars dancing in the sky

And as you wish upon it always know

I will be standing close by...


8 comments:

CALJAN said...

Hi What were you doing ?

Mr. Bannett said...

Hi,
Wow! I did not know that you could write a wonderful poem. You have really an artistic mind. I really appreciate your poem. Hopefully, nobody will mess with your life in future.................................................

Takhmina said...

thanks kabiul!

2 caljan: what do u mean? :)

Mr. Bannett said...

Hey,
Same to you.....I mean thanks a lot to give me the comments,too. Anyway, I like to know more about your culture becuse I just read your article"A bit about my culture". So, give us more information about it.
Thanks.
Kabiul................

Sisley said...

Ahh!! one of my four cats is running all around my room... just right now!!!

Takhmina said...

jajajaja but why??????

CALJAN said...

Hi, Takhmina,

Coming form me, it means not thing. I just wondered your action in the picture. Cool....

Takhmina said...

in the pictur?hm...just having fun..:) and posing..lol