
I hate this world for being so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont understand why people are so cruel?????????? it seems to me that they dont have hearts at all...they cant understand me and my feelings......Stupid authority...they think they are the best...and if they have power,they can do whatever they want to............hate Spain Consulate general!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F...You all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U just killed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All what i was dreaming about gone because of you!!!!!!!!! You are not people!!! U r heartless robots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAte you!hate you! hate you!!!!!!
OMG, why life is so difficult???????? the only thing i was asking from God is to help me to visit my man.......I didnt ask for anything else...cuz I dont need other things..I just want to be with a person whom I love....and now all over....Im not going...I have no visa...I need to cancel my flight......and it means that I will spend another year before I see my man.....I dunno what to do.....anger, sadness, love and disappointment mixed together...and i cant express my feelings right now.....Im Speechless.............powerless.................wanna cry......or no...I wanna climb to the highest mountain and jump from the top of it down to the ground..dont wanna live...
O, God....why this is happening with me??????? I was a good girl..I was trying to live a normal life....I am not killing people..Im not stealing anything..Im just stydying and working in order to make my mom's and my life easier.....Im only ambitious..dat's true.....but this is natural...everybody wants to have a prospective future.....they set their goals..and ty to achieve them....
therefore it is so hard to me to understand why this is happening to me.....why dont YOU want me to visit him....He is the one that I was dreaming about...and now we are so far apart...we live in different cuntries...and dont even have an opportunity to see each other.....it is unfair........................................................................................................................This is not what i deserve.........dont wanna live like that........
3 comments:
I completely understood your feelings yesterday...I don't know what to say, I think that somethimes it happens, I wish that it would be another way to overpass your deeplest sadness. I guess talking to him will help you a lot...Look always the big picture...I hope you overcome this difficult time soon...
I do not know what say either , but there is something certain everything happens for a reason even if we do not understand why they choose us. Really I hope things get better and just what I can offer you for that big sadness is my friendship. take care I wish thing could change for you.
uPs~ I didn't know about it, The only thin' i can say it that im sorry to listen that...
Sometimes life is really unfair!! F@$#$%$
Post a Comment